Oh I loved hearing that! As soon as she started playing, my 5-year old started singing the preschool song for the shapes with that tune. Elle is so good. I am actually interested in having Jacob learn the violin. For some reason....I don't know anything about it and couldn't help him, but what do you suggest? How do I get him started and find a teacher etc.?
3 comments:
Oh I loved hearing that! As soon as she started playing, my 5-year old started singing the preschool song for the shapes with that tune. Elle is so good. I am actually interested in having Jacob learn the violin. For some reason....I don't know anything about it and couldn't help him, but what do you suggest? How do I get him started and find a teacher etc.?
of course she's talented! just like her parents!! :) awesome!!
just had to watch it again with my kids ... they loved it and were in total awe! :)
Post a Comment